Mathematics with Applications in the Management, Natural, and Social Sciences presents sound mathematics in an... more
Mathematics with Applications in the Management, Natural, and Social Sciences presents sound mathematics in an understandable manner, proceeding from the familiar to new material and from concrete examples to general rules and formulas. The Eleventh Edition retains its focus on real-world problem solving, but has been refreshed with revised and added content, updated and new applications, fine-tuned and newly-integrated pedagogical devices, and enhanced exercise sets. The new edition supports students with a tightly integrated MyMathLab® course and quality applications and exercises.
Teaching and Learning Experience
This program will provide a better teaching and learning experience. Here’s how:
- Personalized help with MyMathLab®: MyMathLab delivers proven results by personalizing the learning process.
- Strong foundation of algebra: The authors devote the first four chapters to algebra topics that form the foundation for the finite mathematics and calculus topics that follow.
- Built for student success: proven pedagogy, robust exercise sets, and comprehensive end-of-chapter material help students succeed in the course.
- Motivation: Students constantly see the math applied to their major areas of study.
Please note that the product you are purchasing does not include MyMathLab.
Join over 11 million students benefiting from Pearson MyLabs.
This title can be supported by MyMathLab, an online homework and tutorial system designed to test and build your understanding. Would you like to use the power of MyMathLab to accelerate your learning? You need both an access card and a course ID to access MyMathLab.
These are the steps you need to take:
1. Make sure that your lecturer is already using the system
Ask your lecturer before purchasing a MyLab product as you will need a course ID from them before you can gain access to the system.
2. Check whether an access card has been included with the book at a reduced cost
If it has, it will be on the inside back cover of the book.
3. If you have a course ID but no access code, you can benefit from MyMathLab at a reduced price by purchasing a pack containing a copy of the book and an access code for MyMathLab (ISBN:9781292072630)
4. If your lecturer is using the MyLab and you would like to purchase the product...
Go to www.mymathlab.com to buy access to this interactive study programme.
For educator access, contact your Pearson representative. To find out who your Pearson representative is, visit www.pearsoned.co.uk/replocator